|27225 Camp Plenty Rd., Suite 5
Santa Clarita, CA 91351
Tel. 661.523.DOCS (3627)
|Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri||10:00 - 5:30|
|Thursdays||10:00 - 7:30|
|Sat (by appointment only)||10:00 - 1:00|
All hours by appointment
DocumentPeople.net gets a makeover! New site live now. New features. New 800 number. New stores.
Today we are proud to announce the re-launch (shall we call it the rebirth?) or our beloved website documentpeople.net. Apart from a nice refreshed look, with new graphics and fonts, there are several new features to serve our customers even better. At Document People, we want to make getting your legal documents quick and easy.
– First of all, a new 800 number will allow contacting the Document People stores listed in our directory without looking up the individual stores’ numbers (that’s a feature our mobile visitors will enjoy – you are never too safe while driving).
– Second, the questionnaires have all been restyled; we added new ones (DBA, Copyright, Trademark, Corporation, LLC and Bankruptcy Chapter 7), and they are all posted online, so there is no need to call up a store to ask for a questionnaire. Our customers can simply go online and download the questionnaire they need, and then e-mail it to the Document People store of their choosing.
– The Contact Us form collection is spread out multiple times throughout the site. You can ask for a particular store to assist you, and that store will be notified directly, no matter if it’s Woodland Hills or San Luis Obispo.
– The website is responsive, meaning you’ll get a different ad hoc version of it depending on whether you are navigating using a desktop computer, a tablet or a smart phone. If you are in front of a computer right now, try resizing the browser to a small size, and you’ll see the site change. That’s what Google recommends for all sites, and we are glad we are at the cutting edge of technology in this instance.
– A new store is featured in the directory. We welcome Tyler Gross from At Your Service Documents in Nipomo as our newest directory member. Tyler serves an area in the Central California Coast that stretches from Santa Barbara to San Luis Obispo, via Santa Maria. More on Tyler in the next blog entries. We are very happy to have him on board to have him help you with your legal services.
The Document People is a network of independent legal document assistants. In all locations trademark filing is offered for a flat fee. Visit our stores in Los Angeles County (Woodland Hills, Santa Monica, San Fernando, Van Nuys, Glendale,), Orange County (Anaheim, Irvine) San Diego County (Oceanside) and the Central Coast, as “At Your Service Documents”, covering the Nipomo, Santa Maria, San Luis Obispo areas.
The information contained in this blog – including information of a legal nature – is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.